Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Getting things done...

This will be short - I need to get my little man settled down for school tomorrow! Since the past week has been so successful, I wanted to share a little bit about what all we've managed to get done.  Some of you may know, but a few weeks ago, I started stressing out over not having things done - WHAT IF I get the call and don't have the necessities?

  • Ordered Pack N Play on Friday.  Scheduled to arrive tomorrow!
  • Ordered the car seat I had picked out from  Babies R Us. 
  • Successfully removed old spit up stains from several articles of clothing that had been given to me free.
  • Hang/folded baby clothes.
  • Got crib ready for assembly...amazing how dusty something can get lying under your bed.
  • CAR SEAT CAME IN!!!.
  • Crib is assembled and in place!

I know all of this may sound minor and like no big deal to most people - but to me, it's one step closer.  I don't have that cloud over my head of "what if I get the call and don't have a car seat?" or "where will the baby sleep if I have no crib or Pack N Play?"  Inch by inch, step by step, hour by hour and second by second we ARE getting closer to bringing our baby home. 

Now, we continue to play the waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment